The Philips Affiniti 70 is a high end Ultrasound machine. The Affiniti 70 design is based on the Philips Epiq ultrasound design. With many of the same features, the Affiniti 70 also includes a single Crystal PureWave Transducer, QLAB onboard the machine, and ShareWave elastography. The Philips Ultrasound offers ultrasonic imaging for abdominal, vascular, MSK, Urology, Cardiology, Interventional, Small parts, Breast, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Pediatrics. The Ultrasound system can Provide exceptional 3D and 4D imaging and has advanced tools like TruVue that allow the light and shadow in the images to be adjusted to help render detailed 3D imaging. The ultrasound comes with a 21-inch monitor, a 12-inch touch screen display, and four active transducer ports. It is comparable with over ten different transducers and probes.
- 21.5” wide flat panel LCD display monitor
- Fully articulating arm
- 2” Tablet-like widescreen touchscreen
- 4 probe ports
- TDI [Tissue Doppler Imaging]
- THI [Tissue Harmonic Imaging]
- TAC [Tissue aberration correction]
- LVO [Left ventricular opacification]
- CPA and Directional CPA [Color Power Angio]
- Coded beamforming
- Steerable CW Doppler
- High-PRF PW Doppler
- Auto Doppler optimization
Designed for Balance.
To balance your many imaging demands, you need diagnostic information quickly-but not at the expense of accuracy. You need advanced functionality but not at the expense of ease of use. You need a system that is ergonomic- but built to last for the daily rigors of high patient volume.
Workflow Meets WOW
With Philips Affiniti 70, workflow meets wow. The system addresses the everyday need to scan quickly and deliver results efficiently, while incorporating those innovations that make Philips ultrasound the choice of those who demand quality images and proven clinical applications. PureWave transducers are designed to increase penetration in technically difficult patients. PureWave’s power is strengthened by Affiniti 70’s precision beam-forming, which features a wide dynamic range to deliver superb spatial and contrast resolution, outstanding tissue uniformity, few artifacts and reduced image clutter.
The Affiniti 70 boasts a low total cost of ownership, making it a smart investment. To enhance uptime, it features:
- A modular design for enhanced reliability and rapid repair.
- Philips remote services monitoring, which corrects issues using a standard internet connection, reducing the need for service calls.
- Access to our award-winning service organization.