An essential resource in delivering quality women’s healthcare is ultrasound. From exceptional image quality to the ease of use and streamlined ergonomics that helps drive efficient workflow, the Voluson™ Performance Series is a cost effective way to join the Voluson family and bring the benefits of high performance ultrasound to your patients. Delivering confident, efficient care across a range of applications including obstetrics and gynecology to labor & delivery, the Voluson Performance Series is well suited for practice growth and demanding patients, operating affordably and reliably for years to come.
- Expert Imaging Performance begins with Voluson Core Architecture
- Image smarter with increased power for easy acquisition and processing of advanced imaging formats and applications.
- Simple, intuitive user interface and comfortable system design,
Voluson P8 – Advancing technology for effortless scanning
Simply place the ultrasound probe to directly obtain the image information you need, without time-consuming modifications of settings. With the Voluson P8 system, you can acquire excellent clinical images across a broad range of patients, quickly and easily.
- Export PDF reports with images and graphs at the touch of a button.
- Advanced colour Doppler – For distinct imaging of adjoining vessels and flows.
- Exceptional penetration with consistent image quality – Delivers reliable results even with difficult-to-image patients.
- One-touch image optimisation – For fast and efficient imaging.
Easy 3D imaging
3D/4D imaging expands the spectrum of your diagnostic capabilities by providing additional anatomical perspective.
- Obtain planes not attainable in 2D imaging – for more accurate assessment.
- Analyse volume data during the examination or retrospectively after completion of the examination – for efficient patient management.
- Various capabilities for processing of volume data and displaying in form of single or multiple planes or as rendered images.
- Voluson P8 – Streamline examinations with automation
Automated tools help reduce keystrokes, provide consistency and simplify clinical decision-making:
- SonoRenderlive – Simplifies volume rendering by automating render-line placement in 3D and 4D imaging.
- SonoBiometrie – Performs semi-automated biometry measurements to help reduce keystrokes Measurements available: BPD, HC, AC, HL, and FL.
The Voluson Performance System is a sleek, lightweight system which slips easily into small spaces and enables fast, effortless scanning examinations.
Scanning automation helps improve diagnostic confidence and speed so you can effortlessly manage even heavy schedules:
- Auto optimisation of 2D and Doppler – Helps enhance contrast resolution of the 2D image and adapts Doppler settings to the prevailing flow conditions.