The Voluson S6 is an innovative and budget-friendly ultrasound system for OB/GYN. It belongs to the GE family: Signature Series. These ultrasounds allow more clinicians to bring the benefits of this remarkable technology to their patients.
The system offers an excellent combination of capabilities for effective care. The Voluson S6 will provide you with extraordinary 2D image quality, which is the foundation of the Voluson ultrasounds. The system it is the result of system intelligence and Voluson software and probe technology. Moreover, it requires minimal user interaction for excellent optimization. And it provides not only 2D images but also outstanding 3D and 4D images.
Furthermore, the GE Voluson S6 has excellent volume imaging capabilities. They are based on the outstanding 2D imaging and are enabled by user-friendly workflow. The system´s automation advances improve the speed, quality and consistency of OB/GYN studies. At the same time, they are enabling practices to expand into new clinical areas.
The workflow tools on the S6 are easy to learn and use. Hereby they help busy practices maintain high quality while reducing the time required to conduct, analyze, and report on exams. You will get support with tools, such as SonoRender Start, which enables you to quickly optimize volume rendering with the touch of a single button.
Next, Volume Contrast Imaging helps deliver a high contrast resolution of static and real-time 3D volume in all planes, to help increase image clarity in early second-trimester studies.Lastly, probes are critical to both the quality and speed of exams. Therefore, the GE Voluson S6 supports a wide range of advanced 2D and 3D probes. The probe´s innovative technology delivers high quality images with exceptional clarity. As mentioned before, you need minimal interaction with the system – just place the probe and scan with confidence.
Voluson S6 Ultrasound System for OB/GYN
Extraordinary productivity for busy practices
Busy women’s healthcare practices face two facts: Time is always a limitation and ultrasound is a key imaging tool. The quality and speed of your ultrasound exams plays a major role in your workflow efficiency and patient outcomes.
The Voluson Signature Series system, from GE Healthcare, is designed to help streamline imaging procedures – from the intuitive user interface to the built-in automation and advanced software tools, the Voluson Signature Series system helps you reduce time spent on image acquisition, analysis, and reporting to help you make the most of every day and every exam.
No woman is created equal. From conception to pregnancy, pre-puberty to post menopause, you require an ultrasound that offers clinical excellence, effortlessly.Built on the foundational Voluson Core Architecture, the Voluson Signature Series system’s power comes from a seamless synergy between
probes and platform. The result is excellent image quality, quickly, easily – without the need to spend time adjusting the controls.
- Clinical confidence results from superb 2D and 3D image quality optimized for clarity and detail
- Quickly assess vascular anatomy and functions with advanced color Doppler
- Achieve the penetration needed for all exam and body types
- Experience exceptional anatomical realism with HDliveTM technology for 3D and 4D imaging
- Maximise workflow while enhancing measurement consistency and reproducibility with automated technologies
The right probe for every exam.
Choose from a wide range of advanced, lightweight 2D and 3D probes that deliver outstanding image quality regardless of patient or exam type. Just place the probe and scan.
- C1-5-RS abdominal probe for excellent image quality and penetration even when scanning larger patients/l
- RAB6-RS ultra-light volume probe that is 40% lighter than the previous version
- RIC5-9A-RS wide band convex volume probe for first trimester and gynecological exam
- IC9-RS endovaginal probe for outstanding 2D gynecology and fetal imaging
- ML6-15-RS* linear probe with matrix technology for breast imaging The Voluson Signature Series system provides versatile probes
and exceptional imaging performance you need to meet your clinical challenges.
In a busy practice, the pace is unrelenting. The Voluson Signature Series system helps you move through your day with greater efficiency while also enhancing the quality of imaging exams.
Voluson’s Automated technologies help reduce keystrokes while enhancing measurement consistency and reproducibility:
- Semi-automated biometry measurements seamlessly fit into your 2D workflow using SonoBiometry for BPD, HC, AC, FL and HL
- Standardize measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies in the 1st trimester exam by integrating SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based Intracranial Translucency) into your regular workflow
- Simplify 3D/4D acquisitions using SonoRenderlive – which automatically adjusts render line placement during volume acquisition
Advanced ergonomics, for comfort and productivity
The Voluson Signature Series system is designed for user comfort and efficiency, with features that simplify exams and boost workflow. The simple user interface and ergonomic body style awards fewer keystrokes between you and the answers you seek.
- 23-inch widescreen LED monitor – with customizable layout delivers 85% more image information than our previous Signature Series monitor
- Report preview – provides access to completed measurements and trending at a glance
- Adaptive control panel – swivels side to side, and adjusts to your preferred height to enhance user comfort and ergonomics
- Four active probe ports – reduce exam disruptions with more probes ready to go
- Battery Pack – provides up to 20 minutes of scan time or move from one room to another without experiencing power loss or having to
- Integrated video and voice recording with DVR/USB streamlines exam recording
Connect With Patients – Communicate, archive and report with easeThe Voluson Signature Series system helps you connect more easily with referring physicians, colleagues or patients, and keep up with
regulatory requirements. Spend less time on data management and more time with patients.
- Streamlined archiving and reporting – helps you organize and archive patient data efficiently, and stay compliant with growing patient data regulations through DICOM® connectivity and compatibility with many electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
- Text or email images to patients directly from the console, for an instant connection that enhances patient satisfaction
Securely share encrypted images and reports with referring physicians and colleagues via email export from the console. Save time and cost with ViewPoint™ reporting and image management – delivering customizable templates for clearly structured reports, including images,and graphs. Go paperless with digital measurement transfer, image management, and record storage.
Your Investment – Protect and optimize your investmentGet the most from your investment in ultrasound by taking advantage of the exceptional support resources behind the Voluson Signature Series system, including:
- Probe protection and financing to help meet your budget goals
- Reliable, responsive service to keep your system performing well, day after day, and enhance your reputation for patient service
- Access to system upgrades to stay current with ultrasound capabilities
- Membership in the VolusonClub, our global community where you can connect, share, and learn via educational resources and peer-to-peer best-practice sharing